The goal of this project was to make something efficient and affordable for people, especially children who have a hard time earning to pay for their meals. The project was designed to be time convenient, and we believe the hard work we put through has paid off with this vending machine.
Vending machines are well regarded for their low maintenance costs, long lifespans, and hassle-free operations because they are made with the highest quality materials, components, and cutting-edge technology. We are also familiar with reliable vending machine manufacturers and suppliers in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Once we generate an idea, we divide it into teams into strategize. After methodic planning, we move on with our research team to know the inside-outs of each technology we are working with and determine the pros and cons. Then, our development team proceeds and brings the idea to reality. Next, the testing team ensures there's no error before delivering the project. Finally, our support team remains active for further queries.
Our client came up with the idea to create a food vending machine that would be placed in a specific location
and give youngsters an RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) to get their food ready. The client has picked us
to Create the food vending machine from scratch, and we have created a device similar to an ATM booth
An organization called Bidyanondo feeds hungry or street kids twice daily. They encountered numerous
challenges when distributing the food, including
● Systems for ventilation and insulation provide efficient weather protection.
● Strong construction with a robust base for protection against vandalism.
● Stylish and contemporary appearance.
● Aluminium and steel powder coated and protected with zinc make up the sturdy
● Adjustable feet make it suitable on uneven floors.
● Vending machine installation is quick and straightforward.
● Equipped with a switchboard, electrical system, and sockets for the vending
● Exterior LED lighting with a sensor is used to illuminate.
● A wide range of powder coating colours and printed films are available for
Bangladesh Office (Headquarter)
29, Sara Aftab Tower, Flat # 12-A, Shyamoli, Ring Road
Dhaka – 1207, Bangladesh
1108 EAST MAIN ST, STE 906 #2002
RICHMOND, VA 23219
Business Center, 12-055 Spectrum Building
Oud Metha Dubai, UAE
South Africa Office
60 Calendula Drive, Malabar 6020
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Tel: +880 2-58153018 (During the office hour)
WhatsApp Only: +1 (845) 400-9402
Email: [email protected]
Sun - Thu: 9:30 AM to 6:30PM
@ 2023 Copyright - Kolpolok Limited